Sunday, October 4, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome! I am so excited to start this blog for myself and other mothers! I encourage you to use this site for education, questions, frustrations, and excitement regarding your children. I am just a new mother, of five months, and don't know everything yet, but I know there are a lot of you out there that have some great things to share! I encourage you to do that on this blog. I will frequently be updating the blog with websites, bits and pieces of education, nutrition, homeopathic medications for children's use, and much more! Feel free to add your own information as well! The most exciting thing about this blog is that "we", as mother's, can come together and gain a better understanding of our children, as well as understanding that we are not alone in our thoughts, feelings, and frustrations! I also encourage you to share this blog with your friends or family that have children. The more people we expand to the more we learn from each other! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You are great, Megan! When I have kids I will make this page one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete